- Home Page
This information is provided in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016, on the protection of personal data, to users of the site www.saeg.it, accessible from the web page www.saeg.it. The information describes how personal data of users who consult the site and use its services, for example by sending information through the forms present. The information is limited to the site in question and has no value for external websites even if consulted from links present in the same. Use of the site constitutes implicit acceptance of what is stated in this policy. SAEG reserves the right to change this document at any time.
Data Controller and Data Processor
The data controller, hereafter referred to as “Data Controller,” is SAEG srl, Corso di Vittorio Giuseppe, 51, 27029 Vigevano PV P.I. 01137440184
Place of data processing
Processing related to the site’s web services takes place at SAEG srl, Corso di Vittorio Giuseppe, 51, 27029 Vigevano PV P.I. 01137440184.
Data are processed and kept for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
- When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiration of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to Data portability can no longer be exercised.
Basis of treatment
This information is provided in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016, on the protection of personal data, to users of the website www.saeg.it, referred to herein as the “website”, accessible from the page of the website www.saeg.it The information describes how the personal data of users who consult the site and use its services, for example by sending information through the forms present, are managed. The information is limited to the site in question and has no value for external websites even if consulted from links present in the same. Use of the site constitutes implicit acceptance of what is stated in this policy. The Data Controller reserves the right to modify this document at any time. The Data Controller processes Personal Data related to the User in case one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more purposes
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Types of data processed and purposes of processing
Computer systems and application procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment. This information is not associated with identified users; the navigation data is normally used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation; the data could be consulted by the judicial authorities to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes.
Data provided by the user
Data provided voluntarily by sending electronic mail
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent processing of the sender’s address and any other information included in the message, solely in order to respond to the user’s request. We urge our users not to send names or other personal data of third parties that are not strictly necessary. Personal data provided by users who submit requests for the sending of informative material are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
Data provided by filling in and sending other forms already prepared
In the “Contacts” section and in the “store” section there are information request forms within which personal data of various kinds but strictly necessary for the performance of the requested service (e.g. name, address, e-mail) are requested. The data communicated by the User will be processed by the Owner solely to provide the User with the requested service. At any time the User may request the Controller to suspend with immediate effect the processing of his/her data by writing to email@example.com. The data processing is carried out by appointed personnel with the aid of electronic tools and, in the case of automatic sending of periodic information (e.g. newsletter subscription) with automated methods: more precisely, in this case, the appointed personnel will enter the e-mail address provided by the User in the mailing list of the Owner; the subsequent sending of communications will be completely automated. The User’s data may also be subject to communication to third parties appointed by the Owner in the event that this is necessary for the performance of the requested service. The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Optional provision of data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to the Controller through the optional and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on the site or through the completion and sending of the electronic forms already prepared. If the user wishes to receive the requested service, at least the data marked with (*) must be provided.
Rights of data subjects
According to the EU Regulation 679/2016 (Right of access to personal data and other rights), it is the right of the individuals to whom the personal data refer to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form
- obtain the indication of: a) the origin of the personal data, b) the purposes and methods of processing, c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, d) the identification details of the owner, managers and the designated representative, e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to know them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data, b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Any requests should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates and Changes
Due to the dynamic nature of the Web, it is not possible to always be able to control cookies that are stored by third parties through a Web site. Therefore, the user is asked to notify our references if there is such a cookie not listed above. It is possible that this text may need to be modified. We are therefore authorized to change the contents of the disclosures and cookies listed at any time and without notice. The most up-to-date version can be found in this text.